Updated: Aug 19, 2021
We all feel a bit low from time to time. Sometimes this hot weather gets to you and leaves you feeling lethargic, demotivated and unable to move. Here are five tips to help you get out of that funk and feel your sparkling self again!!
1. Get more sleep. Try to get at least 8 hours of shut eye a night. Even take naps Sleep is just so important. It’s restorative.
2. Get a sweat on! This might sound antithetical when it’s already boiling hot outside. Exercise releases endorphins – feel good hormones. You’ll feel better afterwards. Guaranteed!! Do it. No excuses!
3. Drink more water. Many of us are chronically dehydrated. Cut down on the coffees and sugary drinks. Drink loads of water instead.
4. Get outside and connect with nature. Talk a walk. Listen to the birds singing (or the cicadas!!). Feel the breeze on your face. Let the sun touch your skin. Reconnect with your natural state.
5. Do something hard! Again, this is probably the polar opposite of what you actually feel like doing which is absolutely nothing! However, engage your mind and body and do something hard. It might take a while to get into but it will alter your mental (and physical) state. Positive momentum creates more positive momentum.
Our healthy meal delivery service ships healthy bowls, wellness drinks, savory bites, nibbles and superfood bars all over Korea to your door. Our healthy items are all shipped ready to eat!